About The Gregor Foundation
The Gregor Foundation will provide suits, shirts and shoes for students graduating from high school and men trying to reintegrate into the work force. As the Foundation grows, we will promote, support and encourage various community projects for people and organizations with unmet health, sports and education needs.
What are we looking for?
Men’s clothing in excellent condition. All donations must be fresh from the dry cleaners.
- men’s suits including jacket, pants and vests if available
- men’s dress shirts of all sizes
- black or brown dress shoes, clean, polished and in style
1. Who qualifies to receive a suit from the Foundation?
- Students whose high school teacher or counsellor recommends them to the Foundation. Students from low income families.
- Young men who are trying to integrate back into the work force and who have been recommended by a friend, counselor or community member. You can send an email to email@example.com to recommend someone.
2. Where can we drop of the clothing?
- Thank you, we appreciate all your donations for this year. We will start taking donations for next year later in the fall.
3. How can we assist in the Foundation?
- Email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Does the Foundation raise money, and if so, what percentage goes to the “Donate a Suit program?”
- Yes, we will raise enough for suit alternations. 100% of funds raised will go to this program. All board members of the Foundation are volunteers and we have no paid employees.
5. When and where can young men be fitted for their suits?
- The official fitting day will be on May 13th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Those who qualify for the program will be sent an email on May 1st with the location.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Gregor Foundation and helping us connect with the young men of our community.
~ Jason Gregor
Proud to partner with Derks