About The Gregor Foundation
The Gregor Foundation will provide suits, shirts, ties shoes for students graduating from high school and men trying to reintegrate into the work force. As the Foundation grows, we will promote, support and encourage various community projects for people and organizations with unmet health, sports and education needs.
What are we looking for?
- This year we are looking for donations. Last year, we realized that most of the suits we got donated were too big for high school boys. This year we will only take donations of suits that are size 34, 36, 38 and 40. The suits need to be in great shape and dry cleaned.
1. Who qualifies to receive a suit from the Foundation?
- Students whose high school teacher or counselor recommends them to the Foundation. Students from low income families.
- Young men who are trying to integrate back into the work force and who have been recommended by a friend, counselor or community member. You can send an email to email@example.com to recommend someone.
2. Where can we drop of the clothing?
- Derks Address: 8111 – 102 Street
- TSN Address: 18520 Stony Plain Road
- Thank you, we appreciate all your donations for this year. We will start taking donations for next year later in the fall.
3. How can we assist in the Foundation?
- Email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Does the Foundation raise money, and if so, what percentage goes to the “Donate a Suit program?”
- 100% of funds raised will go to this program. All board members of the Foundation are volunteers and we have no paid employees.
5. When and where can young men be fitted for their suits?
- The official fitting day will be announced closer to Grad season. However, the earlier you get a student on the list the better chance they have of receiving a brand new suit.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Gregor Foundation and helping us connect with the young men of our community.
~ Jason Gregor
Proud to partner with Derks