After a two-year hiatus due to COVID, I’m happy to say our 10th Ultimate Sports Fan package in support of charity is here in support of the MS Society.
Here’s how it works: You make a $125 donation and you get one entry. If you make a $250 donation you get two entries, and so on.
We only take 100 entries and we will raise $12,500 for MS. The draw will occur once we sell out, which is usually in three days. It is a reverse draw and last name in wins.
This year’s winner will win the following prizes and more.: The final package is valued at over $5,000.00
- The “Oilers experience” at the Oilers home opener in October, which includes tickets, parking, dinner and a behind the scenes tour.
- A pair of Edmonton Elks season tickets in the lower bowl.
- Twenty tickets, and $300 in Oil Kings bucks (Enough for a pizza/hot dog and drink for each person) to an Oil Kings home game. Also, you will get an Oil King player of your choice to come to your backyard rink or minor hockey practice for an hour.
- $500 in gift cards (essentially cash) at United Sport and Cycle.
- Two floor seats for remaining Edmonton Stingers home games. Also two personalized (your name or any nickname you want on back) Edmonton Stingers jersey. And one hour court time rental at the HIVE. You can play a game with your friends on the Stingers home court.
- $500 GCs at Vivo Ristorante.
- A Samsung 65”TU7000 4K Crystal UHD Television from the Brick.
- Twenty rounds with carts.
- A foursome at the Ranch Golf Course
- A foursome at Jagare Ridge Golf course
- A foursome at Millwoods Golf Course
- A foursome at Eagle Rock Golf Course
- A foursome at Cat Tail Crossing Golf and Winter Club
- Two VIP trackside tent tickets for the Canadian Derby on August 20th at Century Mile.
- A large brand new chapstick signed by Jason Strudwick. (If you know, you know).
Thank you for supporting MS and good luck.